Tempurpedic Causing Lower Dorsum Pain, Add Together A Latex Mattress Topper.

Bryan writes:

Pete,
I slumber only about a lot. That is to country that I go for operate too larn to experience to a greater extent than beds than nearly people. Around four years agone my married adult woman too I wanted to to become from queen size to virile somebody monarch size bed. In doing too hence nosotros went from springs to foam. Like too hence many I paid significantly to a greater extent than than I e'er had for a bed before. My married adult woman actually likes the foam or says she does too I accept a dear abhor human relationship amongst it. I become through times when I experience similar it is contributing to my lower dorsum pain. As a side sleeper it is non equally difficult on my hips too shoulders equally some beds I slumber in. I am looking at the possibility of a topper for the Tempurpedic too was wondering what yous recommend too if yous tin move straightaway me to consumer feedback on the topic. 
Bryan

Hi Bryan,
A 2" layer of soft Talalay latex added to the overstep of the mattress volition produce the best labor of relieving pressure level points too pain.
There is enough of feedback to read on the same page.
Here is the link to the latex toppers.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel