Talalay & Vytex Latex Mattress Topper Samples.

Sheila writes:

Hi Peter,
The samples that yous in addition to thus kindly ordered for me arrived final night.  Thank yous for that.  I was sent a 2"x 12"x 12" slice of NI Talalay latex in addition to a 3" x 12"x 12" slice of soft Vytex. 
Is the Vytex about other advert for Dunlop latex?  We convey non made it out of town withal to "test" the "rest"!  I did try the samples on overstep of my bed - non quite the same equally a sum length
experience, I'm sure. I convey MCS - multiple chemic sensitivity - in addition to thus convey to move quite careful alongside all that - fifty-fifty alongside the glues that are used to adjust larger pieces of latex (queens in addition to up).  Does the companionship yous run alongside purpose chemicals inwards the glue?  Again, give thank yous you for all the assistance to me in addition to and thus many others.  Shall I provide the samples to you?
All the best,
Sheila
 
Hi Sheila,
No. Keep or discard the samples.
The Vytex is a novel process. It's basically a Dunlop procedure alongside a distich of changes.
One, is a timing change, that does non allow the particles to settle.
The added freezing step, that makes the divergence betwixt Dunlop in addition to Talalay, does the same job. Also, the allergen...the protein...is generally removed inwards the touchstone Dunlop in addition to Talalay process, making both latexes hypoallergenic.
In the Vytex process, to a greater extent than of the poly peptide is removed, making it virtually allergen free.
Frankly, I don't know the groovy importance of this, equally it is a topical allergy...meaning yous convey to move touching it to react to it...and that never happens when inwards use.
I imagine that it volition move marketed equally to pose allergy fears to rest.
Also, the holes don't instruct all the means through on the Vytex latex. This pattern is to increase durability. Again, it seems unnecessary to me, given that latex is already the virtually durable upholstery cloth on the planet.
The gum has never been an number to anyone that I know of. 
I've sold latex since my early on years inwards this business. It's been the i constantly high lineament material...and, without whatsoever complaints or negative side effects.

I hoped that those samples would assistance yous in addition to your hubby to empathize the production a picayune better, in addition to to convey your determination making easier.
Please, allow me know if yous or he convey whatsoever farther questions.




Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment alongside high quality, Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protectors that slumber cool in addition to don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel