Stearns & Foster Ingrid Luxury Work Solid Mattress Needs A Latex Topper

Jennifer writes:
Hi,
I bought a Stearns in addition to Foster Luxury Firm - Ingrid mattress but it ended upward beingness likewise trace solid for me equally I am a side/back sleeper.  I would wake upward alongside aches in addition to pains from my shoulders to my upper dorsum to my lower back.  I late added a plume bed to the piece of job past times afterwards reading your advice near adding a topper to a trace solid mattress but it is such a hassle to fluff it everyday.  I'm thinking of getting a novel plush mattress from S&F.  Any recommendations?  I've heard horror stories of impressions/sagging alongside plush mattresses then I promise to honour i that volition concord up.  I was thinking the Susie/Tonya from Art Van or the equivalent Suzette/Terri.  I wanted to explore the Estate collection but read that the retention foam inwards those item beds are prone to sagging.  Can yous offering roughly advice?
Thanks, Jennifer


Hi Jennifer,
The plume topper is a hassle in addition to yous sink likewise far into it. The alone fourth dimension that becomes a goodness sentiment is if yous convey a severe representative of fibromyalgia in addition to the soft latex topper yous bought start only wasn't enough.
Getting a softer mattress volition lawsuit inwards trunk impression that brand the whole sense a waste materials of money. 
You convey the correct mattress. All yous involve is a 2" soft Talalay latex topper to brand that into your dream mattress.

Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel