Slept Similar The Dead On Your Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.

Cathy writes:

Okey dokey . . . then the study is in, lol . . . . slept similar a dead woman, lol . . . but amongst that beingness said, I "think" I ask to withdraw my niece's 1 inch soft dunlop that was placed UNDER the novel 1.5 soft Talalay . . . I don't mean value I ask it . . . I mean value the 1.5 soft Talalay volition live simply fine on its own! I LOVE it! It's then soft in addition to bouncy in addition to comfy in addition to volition add together simply the correct acquit on of comfort for my hips, etc. . . the 2 toppers combined feels simply a tad TOO soft . . . my hip hurting was non real this morn but I mean value I tin teach away amongst simply your topper on there! So overall, I'm golden . . . amongst your assist in addition to kind, patient assistance, I cannot lose here, lol . . . either I proceed both on the bed or supply my niece's to her in addition to slumber on the 1.5! All I know sure as shooting is . . . I LOVE MY TALALAY TOPPER!! LOL! The solely work I receive got at 1 time is, wanting to TRAVEL amongst it every bit well, lol . . . no hotel room inward the basis volition compare without my topper, lol! :-)

Thanks Peter!!! I promise y'all  know how valuable y'all are to all of your customers out hither inward mattress province . . . couldn't receive got done it without ya! :-)

Much appreciation in addition to thanks!! 
Another happy sleeper! :-)
Cathy! :-) 


Good Morning Cathy...And, Thank You.
I'm happy to listen that it is a goodness morn for you. Then again, I had my suspicions that it would be.
A goodness night's slumber translates into a goodness day. Even when things become wrong, y'all are amend able to deal.
One of the many wonderful things virtually that soft latex, is that it lasts for many years amongst rattling piddling alter to its performance.
Unlike the means other foams perform, y'all tin hold back frontward to that same lineament of sleep, nighttime afterward nighttime in addition to yr afterward year.
I'm happy for you.

BTW: When my married adult woman in addition to I travel, nosotros accept a topper amongst us...fold in addition to gyre it up, cinch it amongst a belt in addition to wind it inward a trash bag.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protectors that slumber cool in addition to don't shrink.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel