Simmons Beautyrest Tortuga Bay Mattress.

Janice writes:

Hello Peter, 
I came across your website purely past times accident. First, I had Lung Cancer surgery, I convey Asthma,plus other illnesses. I too convey severe allergies in addition to Celiac Disease. 
We are an older couple, but really immature minded. I convey been looking for a novel mattress for our bed for at to the lowest degree 2 years. 
I had, initially,  decided on a "Sleep Number" queen mattress precisely they or tin larn extremely expensive. But amongst our age, & my illnesses, putting a lot of coin on a mattress seems rather stupid to me. 
We produce desire a actually comfortable (not hard), yet firm, durable, and 1 that volition non disturb mate when nosotros move. 
I saw the "Tortuga Bay" past times Simmons  Beautyrest on a shopping channel spell surfing. I watched and listened. It sounded wonderful. 
As I ordinarily produce I went on meshing to banking concern lucifer it out, found your site. Thank Goodness!! 
Please,please assistance me by recommending a mattress, reasonably priced, not cheap, not flimsy. 
I am getting desperate and more confused, in addition to my married adult man is getting impatient. Any in addition to all assistance volition live greatly appreciated.

I am four feet eleven inches,weigh 135 lbs. My married adult man is v feet eleven inches,weighs 199 lbs.
Thank you lot sincerely, Janice



Hi Janice,
Your status has similarities to that of my wife...asthma, business office of a lung removed & celiac.
Add a sore hip to that, in addition to the painting demonstrate is complete.
Her favorite mattress, in addition to 1 we've recommended often...and amongst null complaints, is the Simmons Beautyrest World Class Santorini inwards luxury trace of piece of employment solid & an Ever-Eden 2" soft Talalay latex topper to drib dead amongst it. 
Together, they furnish long lasting comfort & support. 
All Beautyrest offering contouring support, designed to keep the natural alignment of your spine. The latex topper provides surface comfort that resists torso impressions.
Latex is thee almost resilient upholstery cloth on the planet. It absorbs then much of your torso weight, it extends the life of the mattress past times double, what was intended past times the manufacturer.
Here are links to both products.
Delivery is gratuitous in addition to there's no sales tax.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/
themattressexpert.com
Beautyrest Recharge World Class Mattress is known for providing both comfort in addition to support. Contact to social club yours today! 856-874-6894

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished similar a mattress, inwards a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a to a greater extent than supple cloth in addition to is Hypo-Allergenic

Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any form of moisture, live it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wearable prematurely.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protectors that slumber cool in addition to won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel