Simmons Beautyrest Lumberton Or Flatbrook Mattress.

Pam writes:

Dear Pete,
Thank y'all then much for your response. It helped me to make upward one's heed that the extra trouble solid would hold upward also firm. 
I am comparison the Beautyrest Lumberton Luxury Firm alongside the Beautyrest Flatbrook Luxury Firm inwards the twin size. The mattress is replacing the ane inwards my son's room (age 21 too away at college) then it volition hold upward used past times him, adult guests too me, occasionally. I went through the theater too all of our beds seem to hold upward on the firm-side; non certain if goodness or non (I am the solely woman someone amid iii males) too nosotros arrive at from 125-160 lbs. I am wondering almost the firmness, comfort levels too cost betwixt the 2 mattresses. 
I tried out the Shakespeare Luxury Firm, which I mean value is the same equally the Flatbrook. It was soft alongside a slight sinking feeling; definitely softer than what I am used to. I also tried out the Keaton Luxury Firm too the Kline Mill Luxury Firm, which seem to hold upward like models to the Lumberton. These were both firmer. Cost is also a element for me too I am seeing the Lumberton at a to a greater extent than affordable price, than the Flatbrook, alongside Black Fri sale prices.
I am inwards a quandary equally to which mattress would ameliorate accommodate our needs. What is your opinion?
Thank you,
Pam


Hi Pam,
The Lumberton has a piffling less padding than the Flatbrook, too is a piffling less cushy equally a result.
Other than that, they are made the same.
Based on what you've said, the Lumberton appears to hold upward the ameliorate fit.
Delivery is gratis too there's no sales tax.
Here is our link to those models.

 It helped me to make upward one's heed that the extra trouble solid would hold upward also trouble solid Simmons Beautyrest Lumberton or Flatbrook Mattress.
Simmons Beautyrest Classic Lumberton



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel