Simmons Beautyrest Globe Cast Santorini Inwards Luxury Firm...And, A Two Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.

Rob writes:

Hi Pete,
I've been reading extensively on your blog.  I'm looking for a recommendation for a queen mattress.  My married adult woman too I are back/side sleepers.  (We accept a Memory Foam mattress). Yes, I know...it has been a nightmare.  
She is 5'3", 150lbs.  I'm 6'2", 195 lbs.  We both slumber good on the Hilton Serenity bed, simply inward reading your blog, I sympathise that buy would live an mistake based on toll too longevity.  SO, tin dismiss you lot construct a recommendation on a long lasting mattress too Latex topper combination (I'm assuming here...)  that volition approach the experience of a Hilton Serenity bed?  I similar the thought of the double sided mattress, simply correct now, I bespeak to larn the "feel" of the Serenity right, or my married adult woman volition shoot me.
If you lot recommend a mattress too latex topper, I'd appreciate a recommendation on the type too thickness of latex.  Also, since the Hilton theater unit of measurement has NOT claimed me every bit a long-lost heir, I bespeak to avoid the $3000+ mattress category.  :-)  
Thanks inward advance,
Rob

Hi Rob,
The Simmons Beautyrest World Class Santorini inward luxury firm...and, a 2" soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.
This combination is first-class quality, amongst the back upwards too comfort lasting a goodness long time.
Together, they add together upwards to less than $2000...with costless white glove delivery, too no sales tax.
Here are the links to both items.

http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/

Latex Mattress Toppers - All Natural Talalay Latex Toppers ...
is your beginning for all natural latex mattress toppers including Talalay & Dunlop toppers. Click hither for to a greater extent than information!

Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any sort of moisture, live it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to apparel prematurely.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress too Pillow Protectors that slumber cool too won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel