Simmons Beautyrest Footing Shape Annapolis House Inward Luxury Draw Solid & Latex Topper.

Carrie writes:

Thanks, Pete, for the quick response.
No ailments. I accept occasional dorsum pains exactly I suspect it's from non sleeping good / pregnancy.
My married adult man is 6' as well as I'm 5'8".  He's 180lbs, as well as I'm commonly 130lbs, belike 145lbs now.
What would travel your recommendation for an innerspring mattress as well as latex topper...keeping it unopen to $2000?
Thanks, Carrie

Hi Carrie,
Here is what I would recommend, given y'all specific needs as well as budget.
The Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place inward luxury firm.
Add to that, a 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
Here are links to both. 





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel