Simmons Beautyrest Blue Planet Bird Dartmouth Crusade Ultimate Theatre Mattress.

Christine writes:

Hi Pete,
I cause got dorsum problems too tried out a Simmons Beautyrest X-firm mattress this evening - it said Portola Hills.
Is that considered a goodness one?  I felt my hurting went away when I simply lied on it.   I likewise felt goodness on a Therapedic Latex mattress (doubt it's all latex) which was priced close $500 higher.  
I'm 5'7" too 170 lbs.
In reading on your site, I'm thinking I should larn a Simmons mattress (which 1 I don't know) alongside a latex topper. 
But which 1 on each?
Christine

Hi Christine,
All latex...all foam of whatever type, for a large mortal alongside pre-existing dorsum problems, is to a greater extent than probable to hold out a mistake....by all accounts.
A theatre innerspring is a goodness choice. Since your dorsum seems to react good to the extra firm, logic dictates that you lot larn alongside that.
However, a Classic Beautyrest is non your best choice for someone your size.
You'd fair improve on a World Class Beautyrest, equally it is a beefier mattress too improve able to back upwards your size over a longer catamenia of time.
Consider the Dartmouth Drive model instead. Shown Here:

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/
I cause got dorsum problems too tried out a Simmons Beautyrest X Simmons Beautyrest World Class Dartmouth Drive Ultimate Firm Mattress.
Simmons Beautyrest World Class Dartmouth Drive Ultimate Firm Mattress

Add to that, 2" of soft Latex for a comfortable surface feel, without sacrificing the theatre back upwards your dorsum needs.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/
I cause got dorsum problems too tried out a Simmons Beautyrest X Simmons Beautyrest World Class Dartmouth Drive Ultimate Firm Mattress.
Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel