Sheets To Lucifer A Really Thick Mattress, Us & Canada.

Carol writes:

Hi Pete,
I've had a devil of a fourth dimension finding sheets to tally a tumble out of the business mattress I bought final year. It's 18" thick.
I tin laissez passer on notice discovery sheets that fit, exactly in addition to thence they don't afterwards they're washed in addition to shrink a little. 
They are forever popping off in addition to my married adult man is furious amongst me for having purchased such a thick mattress.Can yous assistance me salvage my sanity in addition to my marriage? LOL
Thanks, Carol

Hi Carol,
You came to the correct place.
We do, indeed, convey sheets that volition solve your problem.
No affair which gear upward of sheets yous guide from our "Gotcha Covered" selection, the fitted sheets are guaranteed to tally in addition to guaranteed to rest on...no affair how many times yous launder them.
These are mailed straight to you. There is no terms for delivery in addition to no sales tax...anywhere inwards the U.S. & Canada.


















Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel