Serta Iseries Mattress Causing Back, Hip & Cervix Pain.

Julie writes:

My fellow in addition to I merely bought a novel mattress in addition to accept been sleeping on it for a week. It is a Serta iseries  super pillow run past times alongside gel retentiveness foam. 
No clue what the old mattress was, but it was firmer, nevertheless I wasn't very comfortable on it either. I had exclusively been sleeping on that one for well-nigh ii in addition to one-half months every bit nosotros merely moved inwards together. 
During this last week, alongside the novel Serta, I accept been tossing in addition to turning in addition to waking upward some days alongside headaches in addition to every twenty-four hr stream alongside stiffness in addition to hurting in my neck, middle in addition to lower back, in addition to my hips.  I accept been reading that novel mattresses tin flame drive hurting for a trivial while till you lot conk used to them in addition to I looked upward our mattress in addition to it supposedly is rated highly for side sleepers.  I practise slumber on my side in addition to am non certain what to recollect well-nigh the novel mattress and whether nosotros should proceed it.  
Any advice would live greatly appreciated. Julie
Hi Julie,
The brusque response is that you lot bought a crappy mattress. 
If you lot tin flame furnish it for a refund, practise so.
I genuinely understand alongside your plight. You are i of many who conk hosed every day....buying lousy mattresses filled alongside toxic retentiveness foam...which is what is causing your headaches...it's the fumes from the mattress off-gassing the toxic chemicals inwards the retentiveness foam.
The persuasion of an all foam mattress isn't new. All-natural latex foam safe has been available since the 1920s. It doesn't conk the hype that retentiveness foam gets. Millions of dollars is spent to promote that junk because of the high profits involved. It isn't worth a damn to the consumer, but a existent coin maker for everyone else.
If a foam mattress is what you lot want, in addition to therefore purchase the best, all-natural chemic gratuitous latex, in addition to cease fooling or therefore alongside retentiveness foam. 
We demeanour 3 of the run past times latex brands....pure LatexBLISS, Natura & Ever-Eden, shown here:
Also shown here, is a link to the other consumer complaints well-nigh retentiveness foam:

http://mattressexpert.typepad.com/the_mattress_expert/memory_foam/

My fellow in addition to I merely bought a novel mattress in addition to accept been  Serta iSeries mattress causing back, hip & cervix pain.
Pure LatexBLISS Latex Mattress

My fellow in addition to I merely bought a novel mattress in addition to accept been  Serta iSeries mattress causing back, hip & cervix pain.
EverEden Latex Mattress

My fellow in addition to I merely bought a novel mattress in addition to accept been  Serta iSeries mattress causing back, hip & cervix pain.
Natura Latex Mattress



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email:
themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel