Sealy Posturepedic Vs. 2 Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Mattress.

Jordon writes:

Hi. I've latterly been researching unlike types of mattresses my girl together with I accept slept on over the years spell staying at hotels. Two that stood out equally beingness actually comfortable were a Stearns & Foster Tivoli Elegance theatre euro pillowtop together with a Sealy Posturepedic Monogram 800 theatre euro pillowtop. I've been reading many posts on your website inwards regards to durability concerns of pillowtop mattresses together with those amongst a lot of foam inwards add-on to the recent spend upwardly inwards lineament of S&F over the years. I've also done a fair fleck of reading inwards regards to your Therapedic Keepsake Cameo collection. 
Both of us prefer a theatre sleeping surface that has a soft experience to it. We definitely don't similar the feeling of sinking into a mattress (causes lower dorsum hurting for both of us) which is why I experience the 2 theatre hotel ones felt right. At the same time, nosotros don't desire to experience equally though nosotros are laying on a difficult floor. I'm glad I establish this site because I would accept been disappointed amongst an virtually $3000 pillowtop mattress exclusively to non accept it concur up. 
I was wondering what you lot would recommend for my girl together with I? I am 32 y/o, 6'1", together with 170lbs together with my girl is 28 y/o, 5'4", together with 110lbs. Should nosotros avoid these 2 hotel agency beds or is 1 of them whatsoever good? Is your Therapedic Keepsake Cameo exclusively preferred for heavy railroad train individuals or those amongst dorsum together with spine conditions? I also read where you lot mentioned that you lot personally accept a Simmons Black Beautyrest at home. Your personal recommendation would examine real helpful inwards helping us determine what's correct for us.  Thank you,  Jordan 
 
Hi Jordan, The 2 sided Therapedic Cameo inwards plush has the experience you're looking for...firm back upwardly amongst a comfortable sleeping surface, without beingness also soft. I tin nation you lot lid it is, past times far, a superior production to anything currently beingness produced amongst a Sealy, Simmons, S&F or Serta label. You'll hold upwardly happy amongst the experience of the Cameo, only what's more, you'll hold upwardly happy on it for many years. Delivery is costless together with there's no sales tax.  http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/ 

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress together with Pillow Protectors that slumber cool together with don't shrink.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel