Sealy Mattress Warranty Claim

Hi Peter,
I'm at my wit's terminate over this Sealy mattress that I bought several years ago.
It started getting a trunk impression inwards it, afterward two years.
My retailer told me that the impression didn't come across Sealy's criteria for an exchange.
Since then, the work has but gotten worse.
Over the final brace of years, I haven't fifty-fifty been able to larn individual from the shop where I bought it, to render my calls or emails.
I've called Sealy as well as they own got referred me dorsum to my retailer.
The depth of the impression is at nowadays to a greater extent than than the 1.5" needed to come across the requirements from Sealy, but I can't larn whatever satisfaction from anyone.
I came across your site as well as am hoping that you lot genuinely are as well as expert, as well as tin aid me larn this taken aid of.
Thank You for whatever aid you lot tin provide.
Charlotte
 
Hi Charlotte,
Here is the link to kickoff your warranty claim alongside Sealy, directly.

s terminate over this Sealy mattress that I bought several years agone Sealy Mattress Warranty Claim
Sealy Warranty Claim

www.sealy.com
Warranty Claim. About; Careers; Commercial Hospitality; Contact Us; Follow Us:
They volition desire to pose this dorsum on the retailer, since they are nevertheless inwards business.
You'll necessitate to explicate to them that the retailer is unwilling to help.

You'll likewise desire to brand four telephone calls.
1) Your local Better Business Bureau
2) Your state's Attorney General's Office.
3) Your state's Dept. of Consumer Affairs
4) H5N1 local TV station that has a Consumer Advocate.

These calls volition motivate your retailer to create the correct thing.
Best of Luck.

Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any form of moisture, move it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wearable prematurely.
Protect your investment alongside high quality, Waterproof Mattress as well as Pillow Protectors that slumber cool as well as won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel