Scoliosis, Arthritis, Wolf Adrian Latex Hybrid Mattress.

Lauren writes:

Hi Pete, 

I am inwards my 60's too bring lately been diagnosed alongside lumbar facet articulation arthritis inwards my lower dorsum too neck, too scoliosis inwards my lower back. My electrical flow mattress (queen) is sometime too I desire to supplant it, every bit it is not plenty back upward on my lower dorsum too neck.   I similar a rattling theatre mattress, too I desire a queen size that is super theatre too volition remain that agency for a few years! I desire a mattress that volition hand firm support to my dorsum too neck, but non then theatre that it hurts.  I kickoff out sleeping on my dorsum too normally oft halt upward on my side. What volition move best for me?  I am 160 pounds too tall, 5' 9".
Thanks, Lauren

 
Hi Lauren,
There are many mattresses that volition render you lot the comfort too back upward you lot want. The things to avoid are: retention foam & pillowtops...both providing initial comfort & support that fades quickly.
There is one, inwards particular, that strikes me every bit beingness an first-class selection for you, if you lot bring somebody who tin aid you lot alongside a FedEx delivery.
Made past times Wolf...a rattling sometime household unit of measurement owned Midwest company. Their Adrian latex hybrid mattress is a prissy theatre too rigid curlicue unit of measurement that is upholstered alongside all natural latex....feeling only every bit you lot described.
Here is a link to that mattress. Delivery is complimentary too there's no sales tax.

https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattresses/wolf-hybrid-mattress/

Wolf Hybrid Mattress |
Size Price Shipping Weight; Twin Set: $839.99: Foundation: 32lbs Mattress: 59lbs: Twin: $649.99: Mattress: 59lbs: Full Set: $969.99: Foundation: 32lbs Mattress: 66lbs
Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any variety of moisture, move it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wearable prematurely.
Protect your investment alongside high quality, Waterproof Mattress too Pillow Protectors that slumber cool too won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel