New Mattress In Addition To Box Boundary For A 350 Lb. Woman

Linda writes:

I am 350 together with v feet ix inches. I slumber lonely on my dorsum together with sides. I but bought a flippable mattress together with box jump to seat inward my Thomasville queen size bed frame together with it's horrible. I intend it was person else's return. I am shocked because I bought it at bloomingdale's. I accept the mightiness to supply it. What mattress create you lot suggest? Linda



Hi Linda,
That's the problem alongside stores. They plough over accept a supply policy, which the manufacturers create non support. Returned mattresses larn dorsum into stock together with you lot are equally probable to accept i of those delivered equally a novel one.
Regardless, in that place are no regularly made mattresses able to back upwards 350 lbs. for rattling long. Most won't back upwards one-half that weight for to a greater extent than than a few years.
Today's mattresses are designed to neglect much to a greater extent than chop-chop than inward the past.
We accept a mattress that volition back upwards you lot because I went out together with had it made. It uses the heaviest curl unit of measurement available, is upholstered alongside the highest density materials available together with and hence the entire mattress is tufted for fifty-fifty greater stability. Made past times Therapedic together with engineered past times me, it's the two-sided Medi-Coil Ultimate Permatuft inward either theater or plush.
Here is a link to those mattresses.

 I but bought a flippable mattress together with box jump to seat inward my Thomasville queen size bed New mattress together with box jump for a 350 lb. woman
Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel