Natural Latex Mattress

Debbie writes:

I bring been sleeping on the same mattress/box springs since 1978! 
I create non slumber well, wakening alongside aches in addition to pains in addition to numb hips. 
I am living inwards "reduced circumstances", in addition to then my budget is limited, 
but I am aware that a goodness replacement volition non come upwardly cheap. 
I am interested inwards a natural latex mattress, in addition to I could purchase local - 
a Seattle describe of piece of job concern manufactures natural bedding. I could jump for 
one of their natural latex mattresses (they recommend a topper and 
mattress embrace every bit well), but I cannot afford to likewise supervene upon my 
current bed frame in addition to box springs. Can I only pose the novel mattress 
syetem on my ancient box spring? Could I larn super economical and 
just purchase ane of their toppers (latex or wool, from local sheep of course!) 
for my ancient mattress?

Hi Debbie,
Going alongside the topper first, is an first-class mutual feel approach...under normal circumstances. 
Your circumstances aren't fifty-fifty about normal.
And piece I am loathed to condone the continued purpose of a boxspring that old, a sail of 3/4" plywood volition run good to back upwardly a latex mattress.
Besides that sail of plywood, all you lot take away is a basic 6" thick block of natural Dunlop latex.
Here is a link to the latex mattress nosotros carry. The latex is made inwards Sri-Lanka.



Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to check in addition to Guaranteed to Stay On








Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel