Mattress Attention For A Large Adult Woman Amongst Fibromyalgia & Hip Pain.

Danelle writes:

Hi Pete,
I am having severe hip hurting at night.  I weigh some 300 lbs.  Yes, I convey fibromyalgia in addition to the weight makes EVERYTHING to a greater extent than difficult. 
A the proffer from a unlike “mattress expert”, I bought a three inward 4 lb. retention foam topper for my bed.  WRONG.  

My hips wound before, exactly concluding night, I almost cried it wound then bad.  I couldn’t slumber on my side AT ALL!
Initially, I autumn asleep on my left side.  During the night, I whorl – could endure on my breadbasket or back. 
I read virtually a mattress topper called Cuddle Ewe, that sounds heavenly.  It is described every bit “Sleeping on a cloud”!  

However, it is pricey in addition to I am allergic to wool.  No winning for me alongside this product.
I am desperately inward require of good, helpful advice. 

I actually require help....Desperately,  Danelle


Hi Danelle,
You tin plough over the sack pull some consolation from the fact that the wool volition compress in addition to lose its softness.
So, reckon yourself fortunate. Your allergy to wool has kept you lot from wasting coin on that which volition non travel for you.
What volition work, is an Ever-Eden 3" layer of soft all natural Vytex Dunlop latex.
You tin plough over the sack gild it online. Delivery is gratuitous in addition to there's no sales tax.
Here's the link.

 I convey fibromyalgia in addition to the weight makes EVERYTHING to a greater extent than hard Mattress Help for a Large Woman alongside Fibromyalgia & Hip Pain.
 Vytex Dunlop Latex

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished similar a mattress, inward a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a to a greater extent than supple textile in addition to is Hypo-Allergenic
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any form of moisture, endure it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wearable prematurely.
Protect your investment alongside high quality, Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protectors that slumber cool in addition to won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel