Lovisa Häger Creates The Colorful Studio For Wall Of Fine Art

News of this projection together with exhibition arrived spell I was inwards Sydney final calendar week (more on that soon) together with because it runs for a brusk time, I decided it couldn't hold off until Monday!

Earlier this twelvemonth I introduced yous to interior designer together with blogger Lovisa Häger of An Interior Affair. A super talented creative whose survive I love, I was excited to acquire of her latest projection for Wall of Art. Decorating their novel Colorful Studio inwards Stockholm, the exhibition is currently showing the limited edition fine art collection based on the unlike color characters Red, Yellow, Green together with Blue. 



The exhibition is based on the color personality types (DISC) together with Lovisa said she interpreted how people would perhaps decorate a room based on a reflection of their color personality. She says "I don't know if this color psychology is every bit hot of a topic where yous are, but hither inwards Sweden it's been quite controversial! The artists who survive with Wall of Art accept been asked to practise fine art pieces reflecting i of the personality types, together with they've all interpreted them inwards a unlike way".

A novel concept to me, I couldn't resist doing a combat of my ain question online, together with spell I'm nonetheless a fiddling undecided which color I am, I'm definitely most drawn to the light-green space. I dearest this earthy hue, together with the means Lovisa has layered soft tones of grayish together with beige. 


The artworks are showcased with beautiful curations of furniture, lighting together with accessories. Lovisa said she besides had the chance to include around of her ain designs, primarily the pedestals, dining table, desk together with sofa table. All business office of a slice of furniture collection she is releasing soon, the pieces hold off stunning.  I can't hold off to encounter more!

Photography yesteryear Jesper Florbrant 

The exhibition runs until the quaternary of November. To discovery out to a greater extent than almost the collection along with the personality types together with how they interpret to the spaces Lovisa created, see wallofart.se.


Images courtesy of Lovisa Häger

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel