Large Person, Latex Mattress Topper For To A Greater Extent Than Comfort.

Karen writes:

Hi Peter,
Hope you lot had a goodness vacation as well as keeping warm. Here inwards N. Texas we've had none terminate pelting since Wed as well as highs of 35°. People don't realize Texas isn't e'er hot.
Ok, as well as then here's my argue for writing...
When I bought my bedchamber furniture, it's inwards 4 pieces, headboard, two
6 1/2 ft tall towers on each side as well as a yoke that goes over the headboard as well as connects the towers. I wanted a mattress that wouldn't locomote overwhelmed past times the furniture. 

I got a plush double sided mattress that's fourteen inches thick. 
I had been sleeping on it amongst the box boundary but entirely until I got the novel foundation as well as I researched a chip as well as flora you lot as well as read what you lot had to say, which genuinely helped me figure out which to buy.
I ordered the forever foundation from you lot as well as ane time I had assist amongst it, nosotros got it together as well as the mattress on it. The mattress is the firmness I want, as well as the foundation makes a huge deviation inwards how the mattress is,
I've been waking upwardly inwards to a greater extent than or less hurting the end five nights as well as I'm thinking of adding a latex mattress topper to soften the surface
I accept a bad dorsum from giving nascency to an 11 pound child, who ruptured 2 disks inwards my back. So to locomote able to walk upright my slumber surface has to locomote a happy medium.
I saw your latex toppers as well as read what you lot had to country on them. Can you lot rate me whatsoever suggestions on which ane to get? I'm 5'10 as well as 340lbs. 

My weight fluctuates because of the steroids I'm on because I accept COPD as well as I tin larn months amongst no steroids but similar the end 3 months I've had 3 courses of them to assist me breathe, as well as that brings my weight upwardly similar it is now.
Sorry to accept rambled. I appreciate your fourth dimension as well as help.
Thanks, Karen


Hi Karen,
Wow! That's quite an ordeal....health-wise.
I believe you lot volition locomote well-nigh helped past times the 3" Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper...good comfort, without beingness equally good squishy. It volition concord you lot upwardly as well as cushion you lot only fine.

Our immature adult woman is your size....and visiting us from Texas, oddly enough. She was happy to escape the rain.
I've e'er been interested inwards the conditions patterns, hither inwards the US...and was good aware of how hot & mutual frigidness Texas tin get.  
My married adult woman as well as I spent to a greater extent than or less fourth dimension inwards San Antonio. It was inwards January, a few years ago. The conditions was perfect....which surprised me.

Here's a link to the latex toppers.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Latex Mattress Toppers - All Natural Talalay Latex Toppers ...
Talalay Latex toppers are unremarkably purchased equally “Soft” for the usage of softening a equally good theatre mattress. However, both, the Vytex Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattress ...
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any sort of moisture, locomote it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to article of apparel prematurely.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress as well as Pillow Protectors that slumber cool as well as won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel