Large People, Side Sleepers. 2 Sided Therapedic Cameo Plush Mattress.

Brenda writes:

Hello Pete,
I was looking over your website as well as I was hoping you lot could assistance my hubby as well as me selection out the perfect mattress for us. First off nosotros already convey the forever foundation max for an eastern king, as well as hence I would alone bespeak the mattress. I am close 260lbs as well as he is close 280lbs. I convey problems amongst my lower dorsum as well as cervix pain, as well as he has diabetes. We both slumber on our sides the most, but he tends to twine on his back, as well as me on my tum eventually. The bed I currently convey I've owned for simply over four years. It sags on his side where his bottom goes. What mattress would you lot recommend for us? 
Thank you, convey a groovy day
Brenda 


Hi Brenda,
We bear a real good made two-sided mattress...an one-time fashioned type amongst all high density foams, a goodness rigid ringlet unit, as well as there's no retentiveness foam.
It holds upward good nether large people as well as has a comfortable sleeping surface...appropriate for whatsoever sleeping position.
Delivery is gratis as well as there's no sales tax. It's the Therapedic Keepsake Cameo inwards Plush...shown here:

http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress as well as Pillow Protectors that slumber cool as well as don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel