I Require Queen Mattress, As Well As Already Accept Two Your Latex Topper.

Hi Pete, 
I flora you lot several years agone when I was researching mattresses as well as based on your blogs/advice. 
I purchased a Talalay 2" latex topper for my Sleep Number bed inwards hopes of putting off the inevitable mattress buy. 
The topper worked great, as well as thus I wound my lower back, as well as directly I can't slumber for to a greater extent than than half dozen hours without waking upward strong equally a board. 
The Sleep Number bed is directly old, and I loathe it, thus it's fourth dimension to go, but meanwhile I involve something for the ii years until I motion inwards amongst my partner as well as nosotros purchase a Rex (and I can't pass to a greater extent than than $1K). 


I larn out to Disney twice a twelvemonth as well as ever slumber smashing at that topographic point (e.g. wake upward without dorsum pain) thus afterward some scrounging roughly I believe that way I should larn the Sealy Posturepedic A3 Mire Monte Plush mattress.  
However, it looks similar its got some of the dreaded retentiveness foam on the top, thus was wondering if I tin sack only plop my Talalay topper on it as well as voila, bring the bed of my dreams for ii years (at which shout for it volition larn a invitee room bed).  
If I had the budget for it, I'd larn the Greenspring Liberty Plush or the Simmons Santorini based on what you've said inwards your blogs the yesteryear year.  
But I don't, as well as I only desire to live on able to wake upward without hurting for the side yesteryear side ii years. What produce you lot think?  
(P.S. I'm a 5'7" side sleeper who is inwards the procedure of shrinking downward to 160 lbs inwards hopes that volition assist amongst the hurting equally well.)
Many thanks, Liz

Hi Liz,
That Posturepedic mattress has alone 1/2" of retentiveness foam as well as it's below the poly foam.
But still, you'll desire to purpose the latex topper you lot have, amongst it...so that it won't lose it's shape....not to cite beingness to a greater extent than comfy.
Here a link to that mattress.
http://www.homemattresscenter.com/sealy-posturepedic-a3-mire-monte-plush

www.homemattresscenter.com
Sealy Posturepedic® Mattress - gotomattress.com ... Closest to your body, our covers are made amongst premium-quality fabric, amongst climate treatments designed to ...

Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any sort of moisture, live on it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to habiliment prematurely.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress as well as Pillow Protectors that slumber cool as well as won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel