Hip & Shoulder Pain. Necessitate Assistance Choosing The Right Latex Mattress Topper.

Karen writes:

Hello!
I bring a rattling firm, fairly novel mattress. I loathe it, I am a side sleeper, 250 pounds, bring broad shoulders together with broad hips. I wake upward alongside shoulder pain, hip pain, cervix ache, backache. 
Ugh!! I can't afford a novel mattress, together with later a lot of query bring decided that a latex topper may hold upward my answer. 
I similar to bring support, but too similar a footling fleck of softness. And nearly of all I prefer no pain! 
Any input/suggestions yous bring would hold upward greatly appreciated!
Thank you, Karen


Hi Karen,
To adapt the wider shoulders together with hips of a large female, I would advise the 3" Medium Talalay Latex Topper.
Also, yous would produce merely every bit good on the 3" Soft Dunlop Latex.
Dunlop is a fleck to a greater extent than dense than Talalay together with volition produce a ameliorate project of belongings upward nether your weight.
If I had to conduct for you, it would hold upward the soft Dunlop.
Here is a link to the Latex Mattress Toppers page.


The correct pillow, is what yous plough to, to address cervix pain.
If yous endure from chronic cervix pain, there's no ameliorate pick to preserve that pain, than the Pure Bliss Latex/Down Pillow.
Shown Here:
http://themattressexpert.com/organics/organic-pillows/



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment alongside high quality, Waterproof Mattress together with Pillow Protectors that slumber cool together with don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel