Herniated Disc, Large Man, Latex Foam Mattress Topper.

Dan writes:

Hello, slap-up website, in addition to I cause got read close of the disc work page.
Here's my situation. I am 46, weigh to a greater extent than or less 265 (235 sometimes), in addition to cause got 3 abnormal discs, the worst beingness a torn in addition to protruding L5-S1. This is ongoing, in addition to intensely painful when it flares. Mornings are agonizing at those times, in addition to I'm feeling similar our bed isn't helping.
We bought 2 Sealy Twin XL ability bases alongside remotes, in addition to 2 Twin XL Optimum Inspiration foam mattresses, thinking nosotros were doing the correct thing. My married adult woman is happy (she weighs 135 in addition to is inwards slap-up shape).
Now when I wake upwards dreading the twenty-four hr menses in addition to having to curl out of that affair I suspect it was a actually expensive mistake. I honor it actually hard to laissez passer on in, which I create many times at night. I experience similar mayhap that is exacerbating my issues.
What are your thoughts? I could supersede but my mattress I estimate in addition to continue the ability bases. She solely uses hers flat, but I similar having mine at null g for reading earlier bed...
Thanks, Dan
Hi Dan,
First things first. Flip your mattress over tonight.
Let me know the deviation inwards how you lot experience tomorrow.
Sleep flat.

Hey Pete,
Okay, therefore that was actually ameliorate for me. I took the fourth dimension yesterday to accept the comprehend off also therefore I was sleeping on the goodness side in addition to non the zipper. Felt pretty hard, but it was much easier for me to motion to a greater extent than or less in addition to my dorsum feels much ameliorate than the concluding few days. Partially this flareup is improving, but I know certainly exercise of it was the bed.
So, hmmm, directly what?

Good Morning Dan,
I had you lot create that experiment to create upwards one's hear if you lot actually needed a novel mattress, but yet.
What nosotros all need, to slumber well, is reasonably theatre back upwards in addition to a comfortable sleeping surface.
Painfully few of today's mattresses render these things for rattling long...especially the comfort layers, since close is worthless retentivity in addition to inexpensive poly foams.
To larn to a greater extent than or less all this lack of quality, nosotros recommend a reasonably firm, to a greater extent than basic mattress in addition to adding a latex topper for comfort that does concluding a long time.
So, if your mattress, directly flipped to the underside, is providing adequate support, therefore all you lot require is a 2" layer of latex to render surface comfort.
These latex layers concluding for many years. So, when the fourth dimension comes to purchase a novel mattress, you'll live on able to exercise the i you lot purchase now...not a wasted purchase.
For your size, I would advise the 2" Dunlop latex topper, shown on this link.


 in addition to I cause got read close of the disc work page Herniated disc, Large man, Latex Foam Mattress Topper.
Latex Foam Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel