Herniated Disc & Dorsum Pain...Air Mattress?

Anina writes:

I cause got a herniated disc in addition to endure from depression dorsum hurting in addition to radiating hurting whenever I slumber on anything other than a actually theater mattress.
I involve to go abroad for ii weeks. Which air mattress would adapt me? I cannot slumber on the flooring either every bit this likewise increases my dorsum pain.
Thanks, Anina 



Hi Anina,
I don't know what makes y'all intend that an air mattress is the answer.
Air in addition to H2O beds rely on displacement every bit support, amongst aught pushing dorsum against your spine.
The entirely people who tin tolerate that type of back upward are those who are slender in addition to fit.
A herniated disc does non qualify.
Much of the balance of the the world sleeps on latex...the master copy foam rubber.
I would propose 3" of Dunlop latex straight on the floor.You'll live on able to purchase latex where always it is you're going.
However, if y'all similar to purchase it hither in addition to accept it amongst you, here's a link where y'all tin purchase that.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel