Help-New Mattress Needed Now.

Susan writes:

Pete,
I bring educated myself tremendously reading your website in addition to blogs! Thank you lot hence much for providing such a valuable service in addition to helping hence many people!
My 10 yr quondam Serta perfect sleeper pillowtop is seriously bowed inward the middle. About yr 7 I added a plume topper which helped tremendously, hence it flattened in addition to I added a 2nd one.  Doesn't help. The toppers merely sink into the big valley too. My dorsum in addition to cervix wound hence bad that fifty-fifty a goodness cervix pillow in addition to chiropractic adjustments aren't helping. Only major hurting pills assistance some.
I experience fifty-fifty a goodness talalay latex topper won't assistance the bed at this point. So.... I believe I bespeak a novel set.  I straight off know never to purchase a pillowtop or retentiveness foam mattress but I all the same bespeak your help, please.
I am a 64 yr quondam female, 5'3" tall, weigh 215 lbs in addition to slumber alone. My neck in addition to dorsum were severely injured inward an automobile accident many years ago.  Mostly soft tissue damage. Now bring moderate-severe fibromyalgia in addition to chronic fatigue, slumber apnea, reflux in addition to asthma. I'm a side sleeper in addition to my hips, shoulders, knees in addition to elbows are painful to impact in addition to bespeak major softness. My budget is $1500-2000 for a queen size set.
What produce you lot recommend for me?
Susan


Hi Susan,
The mattress I'm recommending is a hotel storey Sealy Posturepedic.
To store for it, you'll inquire for the east storey Posturepedic inward plush without a pillowtop.
From us, it would run you lot $1099 for the queen set.
You'll add together to that, a 2" soft all natural latex topper, inward lieu of the Pillowtop.
The latex volition render extraordinary comfort spell lasting for many years.
Because latex is hence resilient, it volition absorb much of your torso weight...which inward turn, volition extend the life of the mattress.
The latex topper runs $315 inward queen.
Together, your at $1414.00 amongst complimentary delivery and, there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel