Fybromyalgia & Ddd, Mattress Too Latex Topper‏

Laurie writes:

I idea I would confirm alongside you lot which mattress I should purchase considering my circumstances. I am 97-100lbs. I convey severe shoulder blade hurting together with am a side sleeper. The mattress I convey straight off is most 10 years old; alongside a pillow-top; non beingness a pop get upward brand. I slumber alongside no other humans only a Canis familiaris most 25#s together with unopen to other Canis familiaris most 15#s who larn equally unopen equally they tin to me on each side. My shoulder blade hurting is stemmed from cervix surgical operation fusion inward 2008 which discs c5-c7 were fused causing over compensation inward the lower spine causing the shoulder blade hurting according to my physical therapist. I besides convey terrible hot flashes straight off beingness post menopausal. DX alongside fibromyalgia, (thank-You I volition essay the SAM-e vitamin supplement), degenerative disc affliction tendonitis together with arthritis. Also I currently convey a queen size bed. Please allow me know besides if a King would hold upward amend inward my situation. It would tally inward my bedchamber but powerfulness hold upward a tight fit. Thank You for you lot goodness opinion. I already know I volition social club the Latex Pillow. I would similar to inquire you lot what mattress I should purchase because I desire something that volition final longer since it is a large investment to me together with I sure create non desire to convey to telephone commutation or provide anything 1 time I purchase it from your wonderful company! Thank You then much for your fourth dimension together with expertise Peter  Sincerely, Laurie

Hi Laurie,
Unless you're planning on getting unopen to other human to slumber alongside you, I can't imagine the necessitate for a manful soul monarch size. It's non similar you'll convey to a greater extent than room to sleep. The dogs volition all the same hold upward correct upward against you.
At your weight, fifty-fifty adding the 2 dogs, you lot don't necessitate to pass much on the mattress. 
The tricky purpose is the cushioning. Normally, a 2" soft latex foam topper plant good for your external issues. However, beingness then light, you lot would create amend alongside the softer 3" Talalay topper.
As a best buy, the Simmons Beautyrest Flatbrook, shown here:


I idea I would confirm alongside you lot which mattress I should purchase considering my circums Fybromyalgia & ddd, Mattress together with latex topper‏
Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Classic


I idea I would confirm alongside you lot which mattress I should purchase considering my circums Fybromyalgia & ddd, Mattress together with latex topper‏
Latex Foam Mattress Topper




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel