Forever Foundations...Never Purchase A Boxspring Or Bed Frame Always Again.

Russell writes:

Hi Pete,
My electrical flow mattress gear upwards is close iv years old. At my weight, (330 lbs.), tin I nevertheless operate the box springs I accept amongst your Two-Sided Medi-Coil mattress?

Hi Russell,
You can, equally the boxsprings are the same.
However, neither are good made. Boxsprings accept been made cheaper together with cheaper over this past times decade.
I would advise a "Max Plus Forever Foundation" together with the mattress.
These foundations come upwards amongst a lifetime guarantee...and are demonstrated past times asset the weight of a farm tractor.
You would never request to purchase to a greater extent than or less other boxspring or frame for the residue of your life.


 tin I nevertheless operate the box springs I accept amongst your Two Forever Foundations...Never Buy a boxspring or bed frame e'er again.
Forever Foundations

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel