Fixing A Sealy Springfree Beachside Latex Mattress.

Melissa writes:

Hi Pete,
I purchased a Sealy SpringFree Beachside latex mattress inward June of 2009 & I was under the supposition that I was NOT supposed to flip my mattress,  just rotate it.  
I've been doing that but I at i time receive got 2 spots, i on either side, that have a definitive large "dip" inward each.  
The mattress has expire uncomfortable & I'm non able to sleep...I receive got hurting over again w/my dorsum & neck. 
I saw where you told individual else that they could flip their mattress to the other side that was more firm...is that true?  
I actually dear a theater mattress as well as therefore if this mattress would still endure ok on an adjustable frame, that would endure wonderful!!
OR, should I try to expire alongside the warranty & elbow grease to larn some other mattress instead?  Please help?  
You were as well as therefore helpful before!  Thank you, Melissa

Hi Melissa,
You tin sack easily encounter for yourself. Simply flip the mattress over as well as you'll encounter that it is both, firmer as well as usable. 
You could also initiate a warranty claim if your indentations are 1.5" or deeper. However, Sealy won't endure able to supervene upon the mattress alongside anything similar it.
They only don't brand that anymore. You're mattress is topped alongside poly foam...about 2" of it. And, it's the poly foam that has taken the trunk impression.
It costs zero to flip it over. The nether side is noticeably firmer.
If you lot notice it to endure also firm, you lot tin sack soften the surface alongside a soft, all natural latex mattress topper, as well as never receive got to worry close trunk impressions again.
The best purchase is the Ever-Eden 2" Soft Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper...shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/
the supposition that I was NOT supposed to flip my mattress Fixing a Sealy SpringFree Beachside latex mattress.

themattressexpert.com
Ever-Eden …100% Pure, All Natural Latex Mattress Toppers…(No Fillers, No Chemicals, No Synthetics)
You tin sack companionship on line. Delivery is gratis as well as there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any form of moisture, endure it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to apparel prematurely.
Protect your investment alongside high quality, Waterproof Mattress as well as Pillow Protectors that slumber cool as well as won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel