Fibromyalgia, Large People, Simmons Beautyrest Dark Ava & A Latex Mattress Topper.

Sharon writes:

Hello Pete,
My married adult man as well as I currently alive inward Federal Republic of Federal Republic of Germany but precisely bought a theater inward Maryland.  We are currently sleeping on an Ikea Sultan Atloy mattress as well as nosotros know that nosotros produce NOT desire this inward our novel house.
I am 5'8" as well as 220lbs amongst fibromyalgia as well as I slumber on my side.  My married adult man is 6'1" as well as 210lbs as well as is a side (most of the time)and dorsum sleeper.  He also has 2 herniated disks inward his dorsum that sometimes cause him pain. 
This mattress is likewise theater for my married adult man as well as much likewise hot.  I don't know if I'm comfortable because I never look to slumber good or wake upward refreshed, but I am hot spell sleeping.
We would similar an consider as well as to also guild from your companionship for delivery inward piece of cake December.  Hopefully the calendar week betwixt Christmas as well as New Year.
I also request a manful somebody monarch size metallic bed frame because nosotros don't displace total fourth dimension until September 2015 as well as then my frame is locked inward storage as well as nosotros can't accept access.  Government rules. 
Hopefully you lot tin assistance withdraw us inward purchasing a smashing mattress that doesn't intermission the bank but is a goodness solid choice for many years of happy sleeping. 
Thank you, Sharon


Hi Sharon,
You 2 are similar inward size to my married adult woman as well as I. She has a sensitive hip as well as I accept enough of my ain dorsum problems.
The slumber organization nosotros accept at abode is extremely comfortable as well as supportive...the best bed nosotros accept always had....so, I would recommend the same for you.
The mattress is a Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava inward luxury firm. To that is added a 2" soft Talalay Latex mattress topper.
The Simmons Black uses individually pocketed coils, which displace independently from i another. This type of back upward is fundamental to maintaining the natural alignment of your spines.
It also, greatly reduces motion transfer....so you lot don't experience each other move.
Half of the coils inward this mattress are comprised of 3 wires twisted together. It resembles a cable wire promotion they are called "Cable Coils"...the strongest on the market, which volition endure of import for supporting heavier trunk weight over a longer menstruum of time.
The soft layer of latex is multi-functional. 
It insulates you lot from the retentiveness foam inward the mattress, which allows you lot to slumber cool.
It adds softness to the surface to cushion your fibro...without sacrificing the underlying support. 
It absorbs much of your trunk weights, which volition extend the life of the mattress far beyond what it would usually laissez passer you.
A bed frame volition endure included at no charge. Delivery as well as set-up are free...and there's no sales tax.
If you lot would similar to order, but telephone telephone me at the release below.
Here are the links to both products.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava

Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel