Fibromyalgia, Back, Shoulder & Cervix Pain, Sciatica. Which Mattress?

Cindy writes:

Hello,
Can yous assist me select a mattress?   I gotten lost among all the choices out at that topographic point as well as I don’t desire to build a error again.  Two years ago, I bought a Simmons Beautyrest TrueEnergy mattress that had a 10 twelvemonth warranty, exactly it started to bother me.  The shop gave me the “song as well as dance” that I could larn a $1300 credit if the sag was meaning plenty (which it isn’t).  Just a scam.
I involve a queen size.  I direct maintain fibromyalgia, dorsum pain, sciatic pain, shoulder pain, cervix hurting as well as role a c-pap machine.  My hubby has occasional dorsum as well as shoulder pain.  
We both are over 200 lbs, exactly nether 250.  I toss as well as plough all night, rarely having an “all night” deep sleep.
I would dear to endeavor the latex mattress, exactly of course, nosotros can’t larn carried away hither money-wise.  
I was thinking of a “long-lasting” goodness character mattress as well as thence larn the latex topper as well as pillow.
We alive inward southward primal North Dakota, as well as direct maintain numerous mattress stores which nosotros direct maintain visited.  
We truly picked out 1 nosotros liked...a Tempur-pedic Tempur-Flex Supreme.  I was dismayed to notice that yous did non recommend that build at all.  
Goes to present that nosotros definitely involve assistance here......
What produce yous think?   Thanks!!
Cindy



Hi Cindy,
A mattress is a pressure level sensitive production as well as it needs to live potent plenty to grip the pressure level yous house upon it. 
A TruEnergy model is non potent plenty to concord people of your sizes.
The independent movement of the Simmons Beautyrest coils is, however, an of import feature, which provides contouring support.
The Simmons Beautyrest Black models, role a triple strand wire inward every other row of coils...a much stronger curl unit of measurement than what the TruEnergy has.
You volition likewise involve a latex topper to soften the surface of a Beautyrest Black.
The latex volition render greater surface comfort for your fibro as well as insulate yous from the retentiveness foam within the mattress.
My married adult woman as well as I are similar inward size to the 2 of you, had used a Simmons Black model amongst a latex topper for four years.
At the destination of that time, the mattress was, still, inward similar novel condition.
The Black model I'm recommending is the Ava inward luxury firm.
Use amongst that, a 2" soft Talalay latex mattress topper.
Here are links to both products.


http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress as well as Pillow Protectors that slumber cool as well as don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel