Failed Chattam Together With Wells Pillowtop Mattress.

Kurt writes:

Dear Mattress Expert-
I actually savour your website in addition to the data in addition to advice therein.  Like many others, nosotros bought a soft Chattam in addition to Wells pillowtop a few years agone in addition to threw it away a dyad of weeks agone due to sagging.  I intend I purchase into the latex foam topper idea, in addition to my married adult woman in addition to I similar 2 dissimilar types of mattresses, softer in addition to to a greater extent than firm.  The slumber release bed nosotros tried haven’t worked.
If I bought a bed from yous in addition to added your latex topper I intend that may run for me.   
Which amid the next is a good, fairly job solid mattress that I tin add together your latex move yesteryear to?  Your website models in addition to theirs are different.
·         Simmons Beautyrest Lumberton 11” luxury firm
·          “             “                           Flatbrook 12” luxury firm
What is the delivery fourth dimension for the mattress in addition to latex topper?  What firmness topper should I larn – soft, med or firm?
Many thanks, Kurt 


Hi Kurt,
You're looking at depression cease of the Beautyrest line. They may non seem depression cease to you, based on how much most stores charge.
My recommendation for a main bedroom, getting adult weight role every night, would last the starting model inwards the World Class Series.
Also, you'll desire to avoid the plush models, equally the whorl wire guess is rattling thin....which doesn't lucifer upward good at all.
The warranty problems amongst the plush models are then consistent, that nosotros don't listing them on our website.
Here's a link to our Simmons Beautyrest Classic models yous asked nearly in addition to to the World Class model I'm recommending....and a link to the Latex foam toppers.
The most pop of the latex toppers is the 2" Soft Talalay. It't what nosotros role at dwelling on our Beautyrest mattress
Delivery is costless in addition to there's no sales tax. Figure on 2 weeks for delivery.







Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel