Ddd & Fibromyalgia. Sealy Posturepedic Powells Betoken Plush Mattress Is Also Firm.

Joan writes:

Hi Pete,
I bought a Sealy Posturepedic Powells Point Plush mattress inwards 2009, size full. I tried the queen size inwards the shop in addition to it was wonderful, only this amount size has me pain actually bad when I piece of work out upward inwards the morning. I bring severe degenerative disc disease, (DDD),  in the lumbar spine in addition to fibromyalgia. I wishing I could slumber comfortably in addition to should bring bought the queen size, I guess. Do y'all bring whatsoever suggestions? It's out of warranty, of course. 
I spent a lot of coin on a bed that gives me no rest. Any suggestions? Thank y'all in addition to thus much, Joan

Hi Joan,
You've spent a long fourth dimension living alongside this...a occupation that is easily solved.
That Posturepedic provides first-class back upward for your DDD in addition to spine, only is woefully inadequate for providing the surface comfort that your fibromyalgia requires. But, similar I said, that's easily fixed.
Add to your mattress a 2" soft Talalay Latex mattress topper. The Latex is all natural in addition to comes within a really prissy cover.
But what's more, latex lasts for many years...providing y'all alongside a long term solution to your problem.
You'll live amazed at how comfortable y'all volition be.
Here is the link to the latex toppers...delivery is costless in addition to there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


I bought a Sealy Posturepedic Powells Point Plush mattress inwards  DDD & Fibromyalgia. Sealy Posturepedic Powells Point Plush mattress is equally good firm.
Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment alongside high quality, Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protectors that slumber cool in addition to don't shrink.
I bought a Sealy Posturepedic Powells Point Plush mattress inwards  DDD & Fibromyalgia. Sealy Posturepedic Powells Point Plush mattress is equally good firm.
Danican Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protector


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel