Bulging Disc, Latex Allergy, Likewise Theater Mattress.

Tammy writes:

Hello, I lately purchased a California King slit adjustable bed as well as my twin forty is every bit good firm. I convey bulging discs, arthritis as well as become shots inward my back. My left hip has begun hurting. I am looking to buy a mattress topper as well as thence I tin slumber without pain. I am doing my question as well as came across this site. I endeavor to alive a natural lifestyle as well as come across the feedback on foam. What create you lot suggest. Firmness seems non to function for me. I am 54 as well as moderately overweight. I am allergic to latex.
Thank you lot inward advance for your suggestions. Tammy 

Hi Tammy,
Your trunk has a for certain duality to it. That is to country that your insides...your spine, peculiarly alongside bulging discs, requires the occupation solid back upward your mattress is providing.
The exterior of your body, peculiarly having arthritis, requires a soft sleeping surface. Together, they render everything your trunk needs to slumber well.
You convey the one, as well as exclusively require the other to complete the job. H5N1 2" soft Talalay latex foam mattress topper volition consummate you lot slumber system. Shown here:


Latex Foam Mattress Topper

Latex sensitivities are topical, important that you lot must move touching it, every bit you lot would alongside latex gloves as well as bandages. It is non an airborne allergy.
Latex foam has much of the allergen removed. What's left volition non price you. The toppers come upward alongside a cover. You'll add together your mattress protector as well as sheets. It's non something that you'll come upward inward contact alongside in ane lawsuit inward place.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel