Back & Shoulder Hurting On A Retentiveness Foam Mattress. Ever-Eden Soft Talalay Latex Topper.

Sharon writes:

Hello Pete,
I latterly gave upward my 20-year one-time whorl mattress too accept had problems ever since.  

I rootage switched to a theater retentiveness foam mattress that I bought from the internet.  
I purchased a retentiveness foam mattress because I wanted to endeavour an adjustable bed to help amongst heartburn problems.  
The memory foam mattress worked bang-up for several weeks, but hence I began to railroad train severe lower dorsum pain.  
I slumber on both my dorsum too side and every bit good flora sleeping on my side on the retentiveness foam mattress for more than xxx minutes was painful.  
I would wake upward inwards the middle of the night (sleeping on my back) amongst severe lower dorsum hurting too halt up sleeping the residual of the black inwards my purpose chair.  
Two weeks ago I bought a pillowtop (3 inches retentiveness foam) Sealy Posturpedic mattress to supercede the retentiveness foam mattress, too I straight off noticed an improvement inwards my lower back.  
However, although I wouldn't wake upward in the middle of the black amongst pain, I ended upward amongst severe shoulder pain every morning.  
After a week, I every bit good began to uncovering that my lower back is rigid inwards the mornings.  I'm non certain what to produce at this point, whether to await for something firmer, softer, or but larn a topper of some sort?  
Any advice would hold upward greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Best Regards, Sharon


Hi Sharon,
Contrary to what you lot must accept heard, retentiveness foam is thee absolute worst textile always invented for utilization every bit a mattress.
The Posturepedic is providing improve back upward for your back, but your retentiveness foam topper is every bit worthless every bit your retentiveness foam mattress.
Add an all natural Ever-Eden 2" soft Talalay latex mattress topper to your Sealy Posturepedic, too you lot should hold upward goodness to larn for many years.
Note: latex has been the best upholstery textile available for the concluding 100 years. It relieves all pressure level points too relaxes your muscles for a greater depth of sleep.
Here is a link to our mattress toppers.
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished similar a mattress, inwards a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a to a greater extent than supple textile too is Hypo-Allergenic
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any sort of moisture, hold upward it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to vesture prematurely.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress too Pillow Protectors that slumber cool too won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel