Back Pain, A Latex Mattress For An Adjustable Bed.

Sharon writes:

Pete,
My married adult man had esophageal surgical procedure too needs to slumber elevated.   Recently my really generous blood brother surprised us amongst a adjustable bed.  The solely occupation is that he did non inquire what nosotros preferred inwards firmness.  Later he commented equally to how soft it was too that nosotros would slumber similar a baby.  It has retention foam which I had heard was then comfortable.  From twenty-four hours ane I convey had dorsum pain.  I convey ever had dorsum problems.  Many years agone my parents gave me in that location “6” inch latex mattress.  They had it for nearly 10 years, too I had it for nearly 20 years amongst no problems.  I convey a bad dorsum too used to looked forwards to getting inwards the bed only for the relief I got.  I began to listen that y'all should supercede your mattress every 8 years then I did.   My dorsum problems, which were tyke but became severe in ane trial I replaced the latex mattress.  I figured in ane trial once again it was fourth dimension to supercede our mattress.  When my blood brother sent the novel bed I figured it would solve both my husband’s occupation too mine.  The commencement few days were terrible.  How practice y'all nation your blood brother who only spent thousands of dollars on y'all he did wrong?  Now I am sleeping inwards the invitee room on the inner-spring mattress.  I practice larn only about relief but request more.  What I request right away is advice equally to the best movement to make.  I know my best buy is a latex mattress.  I convey a “very” expensive mattress that I request to supercede (sell or trade).  I am looking for the best identify to buy a latex separate manful somebody monarch mattress.  What tin y'all nation me nearly the to the lowest degree expensive identify to store for a latex separate manful somebody monarch mattress amongst costless shipping.  I’ve been online too I’m downward to $1,500+.  Any advice?
Thank you, Sharon


Hi Sharon,
Let's larn correct to your solutions.
The really commencement matter to do, is to flip your mattress over. The retention foam side goes downward too the theatre poly foam side goes up.
It is really possible that this is all y'all request to do...sparing y'all from having to human face upward your blood brother over it...or buy anything.
Poly foam is much similar latex, inwards that it is pressure level sensitive too non temperature sensitive, equally is retention foam.
Poly foam won't final nearly equally long equally latex, but should larn y'all downward the route far enough, that when y'all practice request to supercede it, it won't crusade a identify unit of measurement furor.
We tumble out to behavior a latex mattress, only similar the ane y'all had....and at solely $999.99...shown here:


Now for the scolding.
You convey to sympathise that the mattress manufacture is a really consumer unfriendly place. There are really few places y'all tin larn where your best involvement is considered.
All this utter nearly retention foam too replacing your mattress later 8 years are cypher to a greater extent than than sales hype that is designed to drive sales.
You convey to know that all this hype is cypher to a greater extent than than pure BS. 
This is a BS driven manufacture too they pass untold dollars on figuring out how to play the American consumer for suckers.
And THAT, is a alert to whatever too everyone who happens to endure reading this post.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel