An All Latex Topper For My Duxiana Mattress.

Michele writes:

Hi Pete, 
I convey been searching for a 3" ultimate mattress topper for my full sized Duxiana. I can't afford their prices to purchase a novel topper then am
searching for an alternative. How long produce yours last?
Do y'all convey whatever that are covered? I purpose a mattress pad amongst deep pockets over the overstep to concur it place. I slumber side ways together with on my dorsum usually.
Have roughly cervix together with dorsum issues, frozen shoulders.
Thanks, Michele



Hi Michele,
My married adult woman together with I convey been using the same 2" Soft Talalay Latex mattress topper for six years together with it's all the same similar new.
What nosotros offering is 100% pure, all natural Talalay latex, made inwards the US.
Our Toppers come upward inwards 2" together with 3"...Soft, Medium & Firm.
I'd advise the Soft inwards 2" or Medium if you're going amongst 3".
The Ever-Eden is our best value...using a cotton/polyester knit cover.
If you're interested in Organic...using a wool layer every minute a natural open fire retardant together with an organic cotton fiber cover, we have those through Pure Bliss.
Here are links to both. In both cases UPS delivery is gratuitous together with there's no sales tax.







Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress together with Pillow Protectors that slumber cool together with don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel