Advice On Novel Theater Mattress, Simmons Dark & Latex Topper.

Marlene writes:

Hi Peter,
I've bought my terminal 2 mattresses from you, both real work solid S&F tight-tops.  I read amongst dismay on your website that S&F is no longer a recommended brand.  The terminal i I had was an S&F Holly Court, as well as it was real good, merely it at i time sags inwards the middle.  I'm a side-sleeper who gets hip bursitis, unfortunately.  I can't stand upward beds where you lot sink into the mattress, making it difficult to larn upward as well as plough over, then I'd similar to stick to real work solid tight-top, amongst a topper, if necessary, for my hip problems.  I desire an inner boundary mattress, if that's possible.  What produce you lot suggest? 
I'm 5', 185 lbs.
Thanks, Marlene

Hi Marlene,
Welcome back.
No i was to a greater extent than disappointed than me, when Tempurpedic bought Sealy/S&F...and the subsequent novel draw came out amongst then much retentivity foam inwards every model.
The latex topper does the best labor of relieving hip as well as shoulder hurting long term.
The best/strongest selection is the Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia extra work solid mattress amongst a 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
Here are links to both items.
Call when you lot are gear upward to order.
Let me know if you lot convey whatever farther questions.

ve bought my terminal 2 mattresses from you lot Advice on novel work solid mattress, Simmons Black & Latex topper.
Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia Extra Firm 

ve bought my terminal 2 mattresses from you lot Advice on novel work solid mattress, Simmons Black & Latex topper.
Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel