A Two-Sided Mattress Similar My Quondam Stearns & Foster.

Joe writes:

Hi Pete,
I wishing I had flora yous earlier I wasted my money.
In 2001, nosotros bought a Stearns & Foster mattress. It was a addition without a pillowtop. I forget the model name, but it started amongst an H.
We loved that mattress. It was theater within together with soft exterior together with nosotros could flip it.
We alive inwards So. California. There's a retailer hither that advertises that yous should supersede your mattress if it's to a greater extent than than 8 years old. He does a goodness chore of scaring yous into believing that.
Foolishly, nosotros followed his advice. We went to that shop final November, i of those large chain stores, together with ended upward amongst a pillowtop mattress, (at my wife's insistence). 
It seemed real comfortable inwards the showroom together with when nosotros showtime got it. H5N1 calendar month later, it had trunk impressions together with I was waking upward inwards pain....something that had never happened amongst out one-time S&F mattress. In January, they replaced the mattress amongst a firmer model that wasn't a pillowtop, Which I insisted on after having read your posts nigh how pillowtops apparel then easily.
So hither nosotros are, barely half dozen months later, together with this mattress likewise has prissy deep trunk imprints.
Granted, nosotros are non low-cal weight people. But still, after what nosotros had experienced inwards the past times amongst our one-time S&F mattress, together with the i that preceded it, nosotros never expected to run across mattresses that are, frankly, pieces of crap. I desire my one-time mattress back...or something similar it. 
I've been referring to your spider web log for data together with help since January. I know yous receive got something for me. I just need to know which mattress is most similar my one-time S&F.
Once nosotros teach that from you, this i is going inwards the garbage...where it belongs.
Thanks then much, Joe

Hi Joe,
That's a sorry story...one I take away heed fourth dimension together with fourth dimension again. 
I've seen those commercials together with know just which retailer yous are referring to. I've been to i of his stores. I was greeted past times an older gentleman, real nice, who showed me unopen to together with was generous amongst his information...telling me all nigh this mattress together with that mattress. If I didn't know whatever better, he sounded similar a very knowledgeable sales person. If I were a regular consumer, I would receive got bought from him. However, I produce know meliorate together with I was amazed that almost everything he told me was wrong information...sounded similar he was just making it all upward every bit he went along. It was all BS. But, it was believable BS.  

It wasn't long after yous bought that H degree S&F, that things changed dramatically. Mattresses went i sided, the manufacturers began using to a greater extent than together with to a greater extent than memory foam, which along amongst all of the pillowtops, turned the mattress manufacture from a legitimate work organisation into i controlled past times then many whores together with pirates...making mattresses that don't concur upward worth a damn...making them disposable, like then many other products yous purchase these days. What happened to you, happens to many other trusting souls who placed that trust into the wrong hands.
You are correct. I produce receive got a mattress that is real similarly made to your one-time S&F mattress. Actually, it's meliorate made. Our Therapedic Medi-Coil Ultimate Permatuft Plush uses the same scroll unit of measurement that was inwards your one-time S&F mattress. The poly foam is higher density together with it's softened amongst latex foam rubber...the most durable upholstery stuff available on the planet. And, to overstep it all off, 
this two-sided, flippable mattress is fully tufted for fifty-fifty greater stability. It's specifically designed to concur the weight of heavy people together with rest similar novel for many many years.
We've had this mattress on the marketplace position for past times v years, amongst our heaviest customers topping 500 pounds....and amongst null complaints. 
We've had ii such customers past times that bed...both from Texas. I gauge it's truthful what they say..."Everything is bigger inwards Texas". 
Here is the link to that mattress. White Glove Delivery is gratis together with there's no sales tax.

I wishing I had flora yous earlier I wasted my coin H5N1 Two-Sided Mattress similar my one-time Stearns & Foster.
Therapedic Two Sided Mattress


Concerning the promotion that started all of this, I respect that individuals that resort to exaggerated scare tactics to drum upward work organisation to survive despicable.
So, allow me schoolhouse yous every bit to what's what, concerning those scare tactics.
1) Dust Mites.
When mattresses were made of natural materials, similar the cotton wool batting they used to use, dust mites would teach into the mattress together with breed. Over time, the mattresses would teach heavier because of that, (Leaving out all the gross details...you're welcome).
Today's mattresses are made of synthetic materials together with are a hostile surroundings for dust mites. And piece the produce collect on the surface of the mattress, they don't breed inside.
Dust mites feed off of dead pare cells, which yous shed enough of every night. To give-up the ghost on the dust mite population to a minimum, vacuum the surface of your mattress when yous strip the bed to wash the linens.
2) Perspiration. 
If yous don't protect your mattress, your perspiration volition seep into the mattress together with suspension downward the upholstery materials.
The solution is to role a waterproof mattress protector. H5N1 "duh" type of unproblematic solution.
3) Dead Skin.
Your trunk sheds an awful lots of dead pare cells every bit yous sleep. Again, the mattress protector volition give-up the ghost on those pare cells from getting anywhere nigh the mattress.

Over the past times 10 years, since mattresses went i sided, their over-all character has steadily reduced. If your mattress is anywhere betwixt iv together with 8 years old, 
it could real good need replacing...although, non for the reasons inwards that ad....but just because it's probable to survive a lousy mattress together with no longer provides adequate back upward together with comfort.
If, however, your mattress is older when they were made better, replacing your good made mattress amongst the junk that's made today volition probable survive every bit large a error for yous every bit it was for Joe together with countless other similar him. Quite often, a much older mattress is only firmer than an aging trunk finds comfortable...but is silent providing first-class support.
In many of these cases, all yous need is to soften the surface. All-Natural Latex foam security volition produce that chore meliorate than anything else together with produce it for many to a greater extent than years to comes.
Compared to the cost of a novel mattress, the pocket-size cost of a latex foam topper is the best coin yous tin strength out spend.
Avoiding the aggravation experienced past times Joe together with those many others who did what he did...priceless.
Here's a link to the all-natural latex foam mattress toppers.

I wishing I had flora yous earlier I wasted my coin H5N1 Two-Sided Mattress similar my one-time Stearns & Foster.
Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel