A Proficient Mattress For A 300 Lb. Man

Dan writes:

Hi,
I am a bigger guy... 300lbs. My married adult woman is close 130. I bring a lead comfort correct immediately but I tin only slumber good when I am alone. If she is inwards bed alongside me, I wake upwardly alongside dorsum hurting or hip pain. I only can't alive alongside the lead comfort whatsoever more. I similar softer beds but I also heard latex was good. I only don't know what sort of latex bed is good. I don't desire to suspension the depository fiscal establishment either. 
I read you lot had recommended around models to other people, but you lot don't look to bring those anymore. Do you lot bring whatsoever electrical current recommendations for a bigger person?
Thanks, Dan

Hi Dan,
I bring a dyad of choices that volition industrial plant good for you...strong plenty for you lot as well as comfortable plenty for your wife.
The outset uses an individually pocketed gyre system, which is the improve selection for reduced motility transfer.
The Cameo is a potent mattress also....comfortable too....and at a lower price.
Here are links to both mattresses.

 I bring a lead comfort correct immediately but I tin only slumber good when I am solitary H5N1 goodness mattress for a 300 lb. man

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh Luxury Firm


 I bring a lead comfort correct immediately but I tin only slumber good when I am solitary H5N1 goodness mattress for a 300 lb. man

Keepsake Cameo Plush



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel