A Mattress Amongst No Retentiveness Foam.

Priya writes:

Hi Pete,
I chanced upon your website when I was searching online for reviews from other people who had issues alongside retention foam. Unfortunately for me, I already made the incorrect purchase. I read thru Consumer reports in addition to they had recommended the i-series Applause for side sleepers. I went to a couplet of stores in addition to on President's Day weekend I bought the i-series pillowtop mattress (they didn't bring the Applause model in addition to said this was the equivalent). However, the kickoff nighttime I slept on it my shoulders, upper dorsum in addition to hip were hurting from my side sleeping lay on the mattress. I tried couplet to a greater extent than nights but coud non slumber thru the nighttime because of the hurting in addition to I moved inwards to my son's bedroom. So I did a comfort telephone commutation at Sleepy's later waiting 21 days in addition to told them that I did non desire retention foam inwards my adjacent mattress. However, I was told that all jump mattresses had around cast of retention foam inwards it in addition to inwards fact it relieves pull per unit of measurement area points. The salesperson showed me the Beautyrest World Class recharge in addition to said that it was pre-compressed foam in addition to non every bit much foam topping every bit others in addition to I tried the plush mattress inwards the shop twice for well-nigh 10-15 mins in addition to i liked it. I didn't bring much selection because I had to telephone commutation it, they would non refund my money. The Beautyrest too caused similar shoulder in addition to upper dorsum hurting for me in addition to I felt similar I am sinking inwards the mattress in addition to could non plough easily from side to side. I haven't slept a consummate nighttime on that mattress in addition to unremarkably teach in addition to snuggle alongside my boy on his Ikea jump mattress(which does non bring whatever retention foam btw in addition to I honey it but my boy volition non merchandise his mattress alongside mine). So, straightaway I am hoping to teach around advice from you lot on whether I tin abide by around other jump mattress alongside no retention foam, that exactly uses polyurethane foam or latex? I am v feet half dozen inches, well-nigh 135 pounds, side sleeper in addition to rattling sensitive to retention foam every bit you lot tin country from my description above. Any recommendation or guidance that you lot tin render volition live appreciated. 
Thank you, Priya 


Hi Priya,
Memory foam is worthless when it comes to relieving pull per unit of measurement area points or providing long lasting comfort.
Consumer Reports is testing temperature sensitive mattresses alongside pull per unit of measurement area sensitive equipment. They are non factoring the agency retention foam reacts to trunk heat.
Hence, their conclusions are all wrong.
You could purchase a mattress from us alongside no retention foam inwards it, but I believe you lot volition live ameliorate served past times but adding a layer of soft latex to the transcend of what you lot have.
Latex is the best at doing what retention foam is the worst at doing...providing comfort in addition to pull per unit of measurement area indicate relief.
At your size, I would propose the 3" topper.
Here are links to 2 that nosotros carry. The PureBliss model comes beautifully finished.

I chanced upon your website when I was searching online for reviews from other people who  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 mattress alongside no retention foam.
Latex Foam Mattress Topper


I chanced upon your website when I was searching online for reviews from other people who  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 mattress alongside no retention foam.
Pure Latexbliss Latex Foam Mattress Topper




Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment alongside high quality, Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protectors that slumber cool in addition to don't shrink.
I chanced upon your website when I was searching online for reviews from other people who  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 mattress alongside no retention foam.
 Danican Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protector


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel