A Latex Topper To Soften A Latex Mattress.

Jamie writes:

Hi Pete, Per your suggestion, I purchased the Pure Latex Bliss Nature model. I'm a tummy in addition to side sleeper, in addition to piece I no longer accept the lower dorsum hurting I used to accept amongst my quondam mattress, I am straightaway starting to accept upper dorsum hurting in addition to stiffness each morning. The Nature delivered seems to last a chip firmer than the i I put on inwards the store, but the tag says its the correct model. I'm guessing it merely needs a chip of fourth dimension to suspension in. I was thinking a mattress topper powerfulness help, but I'm non certain which i would last best for me, the 2" or 3". Any suggestions to assist brand this novel bed, the perfect bed for me? Thanks for your help, Pete! You actually are the expert!!  Sincerely, Jamie inwards Florida

Hi Jamie, If yous larn amongst the 3" topper, I'm concerned that the softness volition accept every bit good much depth for a tummy sleeper. The logic of going amongst the Nature is that if it is every bit good firm, every bit it seems to last for you, adding a 2" soft Talalay topper is less expensive than the Nutrition model, which has exclusively 1" to a greater extent than latex.  http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/
 I purchased the Pure Latex Bliss Nature model Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Latex Topper to Soften a Latex Mattress.
Latex Mattress Topper
  
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel