A Expert Mattress For My Older Boys.

Mike writes:

Hi Pete
I purchased a S&F from yous a few years back. I am looking for beds for my 2 boys. One is xiv the other is 11. We were at a few stores together with they liked the experience of the Sealy Posturepedic Lynn Haven plush. 
Just wanted to know if yous tin recommend something....perhaps less expensive. Thanks

Hi Mike,
If I had boys that age, this is the mattress I would larn them.


We deport this same mattress, simply Sears' sale toll on them can't last touched.
They don't convey them inwards store, solely available on line.
This Sealy Wallach Plush is comfy, supportive together with really good made.

Pete,
Thanks for getting dorsum to me together with for yous recommendation.  Would I last able to add together a topper to that bed my 1 of my boys likes the softer feel. Also would that mattress convey plenty back upward when they larn bigger inwards 4 to 5 years? 

Absolutely...to both questions, Mike.
It'll final them until they're grown together with gone....an fantabulous selection for large boys.
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 2" soft Talalay latex topper volition brand the surface soft without sacrificing the theatre support.

Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel