Which Latex Topper Create One Remove For A Likewise Describe Of Piece Of Employment Solid Simmons Beautyrest Mattress?

Helen writes:

Hi Pete,
I am learning almost your latex toppers in addition to handgrip amongst your writings almost the issues amongst retention foam. 

Fortunately, I never invested inwards retention foam, only I create involve to add together a latex topper to my Simmons Beautyrest mattress that is firm. 
I convey cervix in addition to dorsum muscular aches, in addition to sometimes articulatio genus articulation aches. 
I empathize that a theatre mattress amongst a softer topper is the best combo for this, only is soft or medium best inwards my case? I weigh 140 lbs.  
I also am a piffling allergy prone. I should also add together I am lx years onetime in addition to autumn asleep on my back, only ultimately slumber on my side.Thanks, Helen

Hi Helen
It's the "soft talalay" latex provides the greatest score of comfort.


Latex is extremely resilient, in addition to then the "soft" is non every bit good soft...providing a null gravity feel.
It splendid comfort inwards whatever sleeping position.
I recommend that you lot opt for the 2" for your size.
Here is a link to the Ever-Eden toppers...2" soft talalay is what you lot want.


UPS delivery is free, in addition to there's no sales tax.




Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any variety of moisture, live on it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wearable prematurely.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress in addition to Pillow Protectors that slumber cool in addition to won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel