Which Evereden Latex Mattress Is Similar My Quondam Sealy Posturepedic Springfree Glendale Oaks?

Michele writes:

Hello Peter
I'm disabled from severe crippling  back hurting too I've purchased three inexpensive foam mattresses this twelvemonth for my adjustable bed.
Then, I bought a 3" latex mattress because I couldn't afford nor notice i identical to my final mattress that I loved dearly! 
PLEASE assist me notice i to tally my honey mattress!! 
I read where yous helped somebody else notice a replacement therefore I'm praying yous tin hit the same for me!! 
I had the Sealy Posturepedic  SpringFree Glendale Oaks 100% Latex Core Twin XL mattress.  
Which i of the EverEden mattresses is closest to  the Glendale Oaks? 
Thank You therefore much!! 
Michele




Hi Michele,
The 9" EverEden all latex mattress will hit the experience you're looking for.
When yous order, opt for the 6" Dunlop Core inward Medium too the 3" Talalay Top on Soft.
If that 3" of latex that yous already select is soft, too then yous tin relieve coin past times adding it to the exceed of their 6" model, ordered inward medium.
Here is the link to those mattresses.


Please note: These mattresses larn inward via UPS. From the description of condition, it sounds similar yous may involve to enlist someone's assist to convey it inward for you.



Delivery is Free too there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration too other stains that volition void the warranty of your novel mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool too Won't Shrink washed inward hot water...fits upwards to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel