Shoulder Pain? Add Together A Soft Talalay Latex Topper To Your Mattress.

Janis writes:

Hello Peter,

I currently own got the Temperpedic Cloud Luxe Supreme mattress together with I am having a difficult fourth dimension sleeping on it because of my shoulder pain.  
I own got a torn shoulder.  Can I lay a Latex Topper on transcend of this mattress?  
I don't want to supersede the mattress merely my doc told me that I necessitate a Latex mattress and that would assistance me to larn comfortable when sleeping.
Please advise.
Thank you, Janis

Hi Janis,
Latex is then resilient, that a topper is nigh every bit goodness every bit having an all latex mattress.
Only 2" of the Ever-Eden soft Talalay latex is all you'll necessitate to cushion your shoulder.
It's amazing how good it works.
Our toppers come upward consummate alongside a cover.
Here is a link that volition own got you lot to them. You tin fellowship yours on line.


Delivery is complimentary together with there's no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any form of moisture, last it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to vesture prematurely.
Protect your investment alongside high quality, Waterproof Mattress together with Pillow Protectors that slumber cool together with won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel