Return Client Needing A Mattress Recommendation.

Adrienne writes:

Hi Pete,
We are render customers. I purchased a total sized mattress from your site a few months dorsum for my forthwith v twelvemonth one-time daughter. 
After exclusively a brusk wait, nosotros got the mattress you lot recommended, as well as our immature adult woman is really comfortable (we oftentimes convey to wake her up)!  
Now nosotros are looking for a replacement Queen-sized mattress for my married adult man as well as me.  
I am 5'6" as well as weigh almost 190 lbs as well as am primarily a side sleeper (with a pillow betwixt my legs), though I volition sometimes lay on my stomach.  
I convey suffered from cervix as well as shoulder hurting for the by several years, as well as lately started experiencing hip hurting too.  
Some mornings, it feels every bit if I walked miles alongside heavy weights on my shoulders. My married adult man is 5'8" as well as weighs almost 180 lbs.  
He tin slumber anywhere, anytime, merely has lately been complaining of dorsum pain.  

Our electrical current mattress is our tertiary inwards nether v years.  Prior to that, I had used the same mattress for almost 10 years without incident.  
When nosotros changed mattresses, nosotros starting fourth dimension tried a foam, but I did non experience it would ambit us the necessary back upwards long term.  
When I sat on the border to pose on shoes for example, it felt similar I was sinking.  
We returned it inside the xxx hateful solar daytime satisfaction window as well as thus went alongside a regular mattress, merely it started sagging inside the twelvemonth as well as nosotros were able to supersede it nether the warranty. 
Unfortunately, nosotros didn't know ameliorate as well as went alongside a pillow-top (I've since read many of your weblog postings as well as concord that that was non the correct production for us).  
It is a Simmons Beautyrest Black, Perla Pillow Top.

I am desperate for relief as well as am ready to invest every bit needed inwards the correct mattress.
One that volition supply a goodness night's sleep, alongside no trunk aches, as well as supply back upwards thus I create non experience every bit though it is sagging earlier its time.  
I am opened upwards to the Latex models, merely actually am looking for your guidance every bit to what model/brand/style would check those requirements.  
Thanks inwards advance for your time! Adrienne


Hi Adrienne,
An all latex mattress is considered to be the best you lot tin buy. 
You tin also opt for a lesser expensive Simmons Beautyrest as well as add together a 2" soft Talalay latex topper. 
My married adult woman as well as I are large people as well as convey been sleeping on a Natura Greenspring mattress, which is similar to the Beautyrest, merely much ameliorate made.
The coils inwards the Natura Greenspring are twice tempered as well as the upholstery is latex. Simmons doesn't temper their coils as well as the upholstery is retention foam.
The departure inwards lineament as well as longevity is similar nighttime as well as day.
It's the retention foam inwards most of today's mattresses that has created all your problems...something to avoid.
I advise the Natura Greenspring Liberty Plush Eurotop model, every bit it is the most comfortable of the v models.
No worries almost support, comfort or longevity alongside this mattress.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, to a greater extent than restorative slumber alongside the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come upwards together ...

Delivery is Free as well as there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration as well as other stains that volition void the warranty of your novel mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool as well as Won't Shrink washed inwards hot water...fits upwards to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel