Palmpring Organic In Addition To Chemic Costless All Natural Latex Mattress.

Jolene writes:

Hi Pete,
I take away a queen size mattress set
I am 5 feet iv too 185 pounds
I slumber on side , pressure level points bother me
I slumber hot, too then I take away estrus taken away from  the mattress
I produce non similar a theatre mattress but...........
I would dearest an organic latex mattress:) no chemicals merely that is proving impossible.
Thanks, Jolene
 
Hi Jolene,
What yous desire is exclusively impossible when shopping at the big chain mattress stores.
There, yous discovery a ocean of mattresses, all loaded amongst chemic laden toxic retentivity foam.
Here is a link to the Palmpring work of Organic, All Natural, Chemical Free Latex Mattresses:


The "Puri" model, at the exceed of the page, is enough comfy without beingness equally good soft.



Delivery is Free too there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration too other stains that volition void the warranty of your novel mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool too Won't Shrink washed inward hot water...fits upwards to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel