Packaging For My Latex Mattress Was Damaged Inwards Transit

Diana writes:


Dear Sir,

I purchased an expensive king-size latex mattress a pair of years ago.
This year, I arranged to bring it shipped to French Republic (where I am now living). 
It arrived a brusk piece ago, together with I noticed that the rigid bubble wrap, inward which it had been packaged, had been noticeably ripped opened upwardly inward one area.
This has left a department of the mattress exposed - for a menses of upwardly to 4 months (while it was inward transit).
The latex mattress itself has non been ripped, simply I am concerned most the health implications of continuing to role this mattress.  
Is at that topographic point damage that mightiness bring occurred to the mattress, which I cannot come across amongst my eyes, due to this exposure piece inward transit from Commonwealth of Australia to France?
A colleague suggested I ship you lot an electronic mail to enquire whether, inward your opinion, it mightiness live on worthwhile noting this latex mattress inward my insurance claim with the transportation company.  
In other words, would I involve a novel latex mattress and/or for my electrical flow latex mattress to live on professionally cleaned somehow?
Your aid together with sort advice inward this affair is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much inward advance.
I hold back frontwards to hearing from you.
Kind regards, Diana 


Hi Diana,
Latex doesn't harm easily. It's pretty tough stuff.
Unless you lot bring physical harm that you lot come across to report, I wouldn't worry most hidden damage.
That likelihood is remote.
Of course, if it needs to live on cleaned, every bit a upshot of getting dingy inward transit, thence yes...report it to the transportation company.
That is something they should pay for.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any sort of moisture, live on it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wearable prematurely.
Protect your investment amongst high quality, Waterproof Mattress together with Pillow Protectors that slumber cool together with won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel