Need A Softer Mattress, Latex Topper?

Christine writes:

Hi Pete,
About a yr agone I bought a Comfort Care King Mattress. It was supposed to last a softer bed. I dearest to but sink inward together with become to sleep. It was then difficult I felt similar I was sleeping on a pedestal. 
I similar to slumber on my side together with breadbasket but my arm would become numb nether my caput because it felt similar it was wedged betwixt a brick together with my difficult head. 
So later on a twain of months, I bought the Slumber Solutions 5.5-inch Memory Foam together with Fiber Mattress Topper to become on move past times of it. This even then isn't soft plenty for me. 
I wake upward nigh hourly together with most of the fourth dimension amongst a headache together with I am even then exhausted. I of late slept at a hotel together with it was the best slumber ever. 
I don't desire to purchase unopen to other novel mattress but if I bring to I will. 
I am looking at the Boutique Suites II Super Pillow Top, but I don't desire to larn unopen to other mattress that is going to last difficult fifty-fifty though they tell they are soft. 
What should I do?
Thanks, Christine

Hi Christine,
You don't ask a novel mattress. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 3" Soft Talalay Latex topper volition give yous what yous want....from EverEden or Pure Bliss....shown here:


I'm surprised, that inward the xx years that retentiveness foam has been available, no i has yet to file a lawsuit. Memory foam consists of 61 dissimilar chemicals, unopen to of which are toxic. 
It off gasses those toxic chemicals, causing a broad attain of physical ailments, from headaches to haemorrhage sinuses. Not alone is retentiveness foam a dangerous wellness hazard, it doesn't work. 
Memory foam is a temperature sensitive fabric that softens every bit it warms from the oestrus your torso gives off. It softens then much that yous sink through it to the trouble solid materials below. 
That junk it absolutely worthless.
Our latex toppers, on the other hand, are 100% all-natural. No side effects, but the most comfortable sleeping surface since it was introduced nearly 100 years ago.  
It relieves all your pressure level points together with relaxes all of your muscles for a depth of slumber yous never idea possible.
You tin companionship i on line. UPS delivery is gratuitous together with there's no sales tax.



Delivery is Free together with there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration together with other stains that volition void the warranty of your novel mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool together with Won't Shrink washed inward hot water...fits upward to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel