Need Novel Remote Command For Adjustable Bed Base.

Joseph writes:

Hi Pete,
It is forthwith January, 2018 as well as my $4000 adjustable beds no longer convey remotes that component properly.
The society where I purchased them, inward Huntington NY, convey non been inward work concern for quite closed to time.
Now that I'm 68 years old, I actually involve these to a greater extent than now, than when I was 40.
I actually involve closed to assistance alongside this.
Thanks, Joseph.

Hello Joseph, 
I convey an associate, a friend, inward the work concern of parts for adjustable bed bases.
He’ll move able to assistance y'all alongside your remote command problem.
His advert is Keith Crenshaw.
He tin move reached past times telephone at 615-336-2875
Or past times electronic mail at genesisws@msn.com




Delivery is Free as well as there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration as well as other stains that volition void the warranty of your novel mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool as well as Won't Shrink washed inward hot water...fits upward to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel